Welcome to the new Zend Framework development blog!
This blog is a new effort by the Zend Framework team to keep the ZF community abreast of development as we work towards version 2.0 and beyond.
In the coming days and weeks, we will be posting updates, including:
- Weekly status of Zend's ZF team as they work on ZF2.
- Links to new MVC (and other) prototypes for developers to examine, test, and ultimately provide feedback on.
- Announcements of new developer snapshot releases.
- Documentation and examples for newly written or refactored components.
- Links and summaries of blog posts covering ZF2 development and usage.
Most communication is currently taking place on the zf-contributors mailing list, and we encourage you to subscribe to that list in order to follow discussions; a link for subscribing is provided in the sidebar.
You can follow the blog using our RSS2 feed.