Zend Framework 2.0.5 Released!
The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Zend Framework 2.0.5! Packages and installation instructions are available at:
This release is a security release, and contains fixes to both the
classes. If you are using either, we recommend upgrading immediately. For more
information, please read the ZF2012-04 advisory details.
Thanks goes to Fabien Potencier for alerting us of the issues and working with us
on appropriate fixes.
In addition to the security fixes mentioned above, this release included five other patches, mostly trivial. The full list is as follows:
- 3004: Zend\Db unit tests fail with code coverage enabled
- 3039: combine double if into single conditional
- 3042: fix typo 'consist of' should be 'consists of' in singular
- 3045: Reduced the #calls of rawurlencode() using a cache mechanism
- 3048: Applying quickfix for zendframework/zf2#3004
- 3095: Process X-Forwarded-For header in correct order
Many thanks to all contributors to this release!
Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday. Additionally, we have the next minor release, 2.1.0, slated for sometime next month.