Zend Framework 2.0.6 Released!
The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Zend Framework 2.0.6! Packages and installation instructions are available at:
This release includes almost 60 patches, ranging from minor docblock improvements to complete bugfixes. The full list is as follows:
- 2885: Zend\Db\TableGateway\AbstractTableGateway won't work with Sqlsrv db adapter
- 2922: Fix #2902
- 2961: Revert PR #2943 for 5.3.3 fix
- 2962: Allow Accept-Encoding header to be set explicitly by http request
- 3033: Fix error checking on Zend\Http\Client\Adapter\Socket->write().
- 3040: remove unused 'use DOMXPath' and property $count and $xpath
- 3043: improve conditional : reduce file size
- 3044: Extending Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\Segment causes error
- 3047: Fix Zend\Console\Getopt::getUsageMessage()
- 3049: Hotfix/issue #3033
- 3050: Fix : The annotation @\Zend\Form\Annotation\AllowEmpty declared on does not accept any values
- 3052: Fixed #3051
- 3061: changed it back 'consist' => the 'must' should be applied to all parts of the sentence
- 3063: hotfix: change sha382 to sha384 in Zend\Crypt\Key\Derivation\SaltedS2k
- 3070: Fix default value unavailable exception for in-build php classes
- 3074: Hotfix/issue #2451
- 3091: console exception strategy displays previous exception message
- 3114: Fixed Client to allow also empty passwords in HTTP Authentication.
- 3125: #2607 - Fixing how headers are accessed
- 3126: Fix for GitHub issue 2605
- 3127: fix cs: add space after casting
- 3130: Obey PSR-2
- 3144: Zend\Form\View\Helper\Captcha\AbstractWord input and hidden attributes
- 3148: Fixing obsolete method of checking headers, made it use the new method.
- 3149: Zf2634 - Adding missing method Client::encodeAuthHeader
- 3151: Rename variable to what it probably should be
- 3155: strip duplicated semicolon
- 3156: fix typos in docblocks
- 3162: Allow Forms to have an InputFilterSpecification
- 3163: Added support of driver_options to Mysqli DB Driver
- 3164: Cast $step to float in \Zend\Validator\Step
- 3166: [#2678] Sqlsrv driver incorrectly throwing exception when $sqlOrResource...
- 3167: Fix #3161 by checking if the server port already exists in the host
- 3169: Fixing issue #3036
- 3170: Fixing issue #2554
- 3171: hotfix : add '$argName' as 'argument %s' in sprintf ( at 1st parameter )
- 3178: Maintain priority flag when cloning a Fieldset
- 3184: fix misspelled getCacheStorge()
- 3186: Dispatching to a good controller but wrong action triggers a Fatal Error
- 3187: Fixing ansiColorMap by removing extra m's showed in the console
- 3194: Write clean new line for writeLine method (no background color)
- 3197: Fix spelling error
- 3201: Session storage set save path
- 3204: [wip] Zend\Http\Client makes 2 requests to url if setStream(true) is called
- 3207: dead code clean up.
- 3208: Zend\Mime\Part: Added EOL paramter to getEncodedStream()
- 3213: [#3173] Incorrect creating instance Zend/Code/Generator/ClassGenerator.php by fromArray
- 3214: Fix passing of tags to constructor of docblock generator class
- 3217: Cache: Optimized Filesystem::setItem with locking enabled by writing the...
- 3220: [2.0] Log Writer support for MongoClient driver class
- 3226: Licence is not accessable via web
- 3229: fixed bug in DefinitionList::hasMethod()
- 3234: Removed old Form TODO since all items are complete
- 3236: Issue #3222 - Added suport for multi-level nested ini config variables
- 3237: [BUG] Service Manager Not Shared Duplicate new Instance with multiple Abstract Factories
- 3238: Added French translation for captcha
- 3250: Issue #2912 - Fix for LicenseTag generation
- 3252: subject prepend text in options for Log\Writer\Mail
- 3254: Better capabilities surrounding console notFoundAction
Many thanks to all contributors to this release!
Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday. Next month, January 2013, we plan to issue the next minor release, 2.1.0.blog comments powered by Disqus