Zend Framework 2.1.2 Released!
The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Zend Framework 2.1.2! Packages and installation instructions are available at:
We had a number of minor breakages with the 2.1 release, primarily around changes to the session and form components and cross-version compatibility. These should all be fixed at this point.
This release includes almost 60 patches, tidying up a number of issues both small and large. Additionally, we finally have documentation for the Session component, thanks to the efforts of Mike Willbanks.
- 3085: create controller via Zend\Mvc\Controller\ControllerManager
- 3469: ConnectionInterface docblock is wrong or implementation is wrong..
- 3506: [WIP] [#3113] Fix spelling in error validation messages
- 3636: If route has child routes and in URL has arbitrary query like "?lang=de" it does not work
- 3652: Query parameter ?action=somevalue will get 404 error
- 3683: Fix to make sure NotEmpty validator is not already set
- 3691: Fix for GitHub issue 3469
- 3698: Openssl error string
- 3699: Certain servers may not set a whitespace after a colon (Set-Cookie: header)
- 3701: Synced pt_BR\Zend_Validate.php with en\Zend_Validate.php
- 3702: added new file: resources\languages\pt_BR\Zend_Captcha.php
- 3703: [WIP] Adding parallel testing ANT build configuration and related files
- 3705: Recent composer.json update of stdlib package
- 3706: clear joins and create without columns
- 3707: quoteIdentifier problem in sequence
- 3708: Filter\File\RenameUpload: wrap move_uploaded_file to be easly mocked
- 3712: Fix for URIs with a query string not matching
- 3713: Session Container Mismatch & Version Compare fixes for 5.3.3
- 3715: [#3705] Fix autoload.files setting in composer.json
- 3716: Added the Zend\Form decepence in composer.json for Zend\Mvc
- 3721: Created README.md files for each component
- 3722: [Form] [DateTimeSelect] Filter, manager, and view helper fixes
- 3725: Use built-in php constants
- 3729: Zend\Barcode (Fixes #2862)
- 3732: Fix for #2531 - Multiplie navigation don't work
- 3733: Fix/select where
- 3735: [Form] [FormElementManager] don't overwrite form factory if already set
- 3742: Object+hydrator element annotation fix
- 3743: [#3739 & #3740] Using version-compare in accept header handler params.
- 3746: Fix bugs for some locales!
- 3757: Fixed a bug where mail messages were malformed when using the Sendmail
- 3764: Validator File MimeType (IsImage & IsCompressed)
- 3771: Zend\File\Transfer\Adapter\Http on receive : error "File was not found" in ZF 2.1
- 3778: [#3711] Fix regression in query string matching
- 3782: [WIP] Zend\Di\Di::get() with call parameters ignored shared instances.
- 3783: Provide branch-alias entries for each component composer.json
- 3785: Zend\Db\Sql\Literal Fix when % is used in string
- 3786: Inject shared event manager in initializer
- 3789: Update library/Zend/Mail/Header/AbstractAddressList.php
- 3793: Resolved Issue: #3748 - offsetGet and __get should do a direct proxy to $_SESSION
- 3794: Implement query and fragment assembling into the HTTP router itself
- 3797: remove @category, @package, and @subpackage docblocks
- 3798: Remove extra semicolons
- 3803: Fix identical validator
- 3806: Remove obsolete catch statement
- 3807: Resolve undefined classes in phpDoc
- 3808: Add missing @return annotations
- 3813: Bug fix for GlobIterator extending service
- 3817: Add failing tests for Simple console route
- 3819: Allow form element filter to convert a string to array
- 3828: Cannot validate form when keys of collection in data are non consecutive
- 3831: Non-matching argument type for ArrayObject
- 3832: Zend\Db\Sql\Predicate\Predicate->literal() does not work with integer 0 as $expressionParameters
- 3836: Zend\Db\Sql\Predicate\Predicate Fix for literal() usage
- 3837: Fix for legacy Transfer usage of File Validators
- 3838: Stdlib\ArrayObject & Zend\Session\Container Compatibility with ArrayObject
- 3839: Fixes #2477 - Implemented optional subdomains using regex
Many thanks to all contributors to this release!
Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday; expect version 2.1.3 to drop 20 March 2013. We're also gearing up for version 2.2.0, which we are targetting at the end of April 2013.