- The INI adapter now allows bracket notation for appending values to an array
within INI defin
- ResultInterface adds isBuffered() method for checking if the resultset is
buffered or not. Allows for more fine grained control of result set
buffering, including using the database engine's native buffering.
- Insertions with multi-part keys now work properly.
- Expression objects may now be passed to the
- You can now omit error messages on elements when rendering via formRow(), by
passing a boolean false as the third argument of the helper.
- You can now use concrete hydrator instances with the factory.
- You may now set the CSRF validator class and/or options to use on the Csrf
- The Select, Radio, and MultiCheckbox elements and view helpers were
refactored to move value options into properties, instead of attributes.
This makes them more consistent with other elements, and simplifies the
- Forms now lazy-load an input filter if none has been specified; this should
simplify usage for many, and remove the "no input filter attached"
- All form helpers for buttons (button, submit, reset) now allow translation.
- The f
- Some browser/web server combingations set SERVER_NAME to the IPv6 address,
and enclose it in brackets. The PhpEnvironment\Request object now correctly
detects such situations.
- The Socket client will only fallback to SSLv3 if the ssltransport
configuration key is no
- Loader\LoaderInterface was splitted into Loader\FileLoaderInterface and
Loader\RemoteLoaderInterface. The latter one will be used in ZF 2.1 for
a database loader.
:addTranslationPattern() and the option "translation_patterns"
were renamed to Translator::addTranslationFilePattern and
- A new method Translator::addRemoteTranslations() was added.
- Application no longer defines the "application" identifier for its composed
EventManager instance. If you had listeners listening on that context,
update them to use "Zend\Mvc\Application". See this thread for more details
- The redirect plugin's toRoute() method signature is now synced with that of
the url plugin's fromRoute() method.
- The PRG plugin now allows passing no arguments; if you do so, the currently
matched route will be used for the redirect.
- Removes the f
- ClassMethods Hydrator now supports boolean getters prefixed wit
- DB validators no longer mix positional and named parameters.
More than 30 pull requests for a variety of features and bugfixes were handled
since RC5, as well as almost 20 documentation c