If you are looking for the latest production versions of Zend Framework, either from the 1.X or 2.X series, they can be found in the latest release section.
We package several Zend Framework downloads for your convenience, and provided the latest versions on Zend's high-speed content distribution network (registration required). Please download content from the CDN where possible. With the greater bandwidth, you'll get your files sooner and we'll have more bandwidth for serving the ZF website on the Zend Framework servers.
All compressed archives are available in both zip (.zip) and tarball (.tar.gz) formats.
Download ZF2 documentation files
Want to read documentation with your portable devices?
Try ZF2 on phpcloud
phpcloud provides potentially the simplest way to try out Zend Framework -- simply register, spin up an instance of the skeleton application, and start adding to it!
Use Composer or Pyrus
Get the Skeleton Application
We provide a skeleton application for Zend Framework 2 to simplify the process of getting started. It provides the recommended directory structure, sample configuration files, and dependencies via either git submodules or Composer.
Git (Zend Framework 2.X)
Subversion (Zend Framework 1.X)
If you would like to check out Zend Framework 1.X from our Subversion repository, please refer to our Subversion Standards for instructions.
The latest releases and archives of the following partner libraries are included in our downloads listings.
- Google Data API Library (Zend Framework 1.X)
- As a Zend Framework technology partner, Google provides PHP 5 client libraries for accessing many of its popular services, such as YouTube, Picasa, and Blogger, through its Google Data APIs.
- Microsoft InfoCard Library (Zend Framework 1.X)
- Microsoft has partnered with Zend Technologies to bring support for Windows Cardspace and other InfoCard technologies to PHP 5 applications.
- Adobe AMF Library (Zend Framework 1.X)
- Adobe has contributed support for Action Message Format (AMF0 and AMF3) to Zend Framework.
We've made every public release of Zend Framework, including the partner products, available for download.