ZF-5615: ZendX_JQuery_View_Helper_DatePicker - error during date convertion
Hi everyone. I've just found a bug in the ZendX_JQuery_View_Helper_DatePicker class in _resolveLocaleToDatePickerFormat() function. I set up zend_locale to en, so first part the result of Zend_Locale_Format::getDateFormat() method is MMM, which is equivalent to M in date() function. The _resolveLocaleToDatePickerFormat() function makes it as 'mmm' not 'M'. The problem is in str_replace() function, because shorter strings are at the beginning of array map, so str_replace() repleaced 3 times 'M' by 'm'.
Hope you know what I mean.