ZF-8076: Zend_Http_Client_StaticTest fails with fatal error


I tried to run all UnitTests of ZF 1.9.4 but it stops with the following fatal error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend_Http_Client_StaticTest::getObjectAttribute() in /...../ZendFramework-1.9.4/tests/Zend/Http/Client/StaticTest.php on line 312

I tried this on a computer with Debian Lenny and Zend Server CE (latest version) and PHPUnit 3.4.1 (latest version) 2 times.


I can confirm this is an error in the tests - the method simply doesn't exist.

Fixed in r19086 to add additional getters so the tests can access the config.