ZF-8869: Memory leak in xml-rpc client.
When using "$XmlRpcClient->call($method, $args);" in a loop structure, after a few rounds, I got Php's memory exhaustion message.
I traced the leak to "Zend\XmlRpc\Client.php" line 351 where the code is;
$params[$key] = Zend_XmlRpc_Value::getXmlRpcValue($param, $type);
I did the trace by placing a "memory_get_usage();" before and after the line and see the results (there is probably a better way).
My app is running on a Windows XP / SP3, using php 5.2.12 and ZF 1.9.7.
This is my first time reporting a bug, if I omitted some info or not reporting the right way please let me know and will make the necessary corrections.