Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The author of this proposal has indicated that they have abandoned development on it. If you would like to take over development, please contact the Community Review Team.
Zend Framework: Zend_Service_SmugMug Component Proposal
Table of Contents
Zend_Service_SmugMug implements SmugMug's API version 1.2
3. Component Requirements, Constraints, and Acceptance Criteria
- This component will implement version 1.2.0 of the SmugMug API.
- This component will have a fluent, sensible objective interface
- This component will not implement the albumtemplates sector of the API
- This component will use the PHP interface over SOAP or XML-RPC.
- This component will use a binary upload method, rather than base64
4. Dependencies on Other Framework Components
5. Theory of Operation
This works by making HTTP(S) calls to SmugMug's server, and deserializing the PHP response.
6. Milestones / Tasks
All dependencies are satisfied by the current release of the Zend Framework (1.6). Documented prototype code has been written that conforms to the requirements above.
- Milestone 1: [DONE] Write design docs
- Milestone 2: [DONE] Create prototype code
- Milestone 3: [DONE] Document prototype code
- Milestone 4: Working prototype checked into the incubator supporting use cases below
- Milestone 5: Adjust code based on peer review
- Milestone 6: Unit tests exist, work, and are checked into SVN.
7. Class Index
8. Use Cases
|UC-03: Uploading a picture
|UC-04: Retrieving album statistics
9. Class Skeletons