This line was removed.
This word was removed. This word was added.
This line was added.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0
Changes (18)View Page History
<p>When users are trying authenticate against an offline ldap directory they must wait a timeout of 30 seconds before receive any answer from the server.</p>
h2. Proposed Solution
<p>Use the new LDAP option (LDAP_OPT_NETWORK_TIMEOUT) to customize the timeout value. This option is available since PHP v5.3.0</p>
* Add <li>Add a new optional Configuration/Option into the API called `networkTimeout` for sets the network timeout value.</li>
* Add <li>Add a new optional argument called $networkTimeout in function connect()</li>
* Set <li>Set the ldap option after ldap_connect() if a custom value was defined.</li>
h2. Consistency and b/c
<h2>Consistency and b/c</h2>
* The <li>The code will be still maintaining the backward compatibility between ZF2 releases.</li>
* This proposal is not compatible wih ZF1 requirements.
<li>This proposal is not compatible wih ZF1 requirements.</li>