We appreciate the volunteer effort to translate Zend Framework documentation. This is a big job, and we have many terrific people helping us around the world.
- Subscribe to the Zend Framework documentation list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The address of the Zend Framework documentation list is email@example.com
- Create an account for yourself on our JIRA issue tracker, if you haven't done so already.
- Sign the Contributor License Agreement, and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by email, fax, or postal mail; see CLA for more information.
- Please coordinate with the team leader for the particular language translation (see below).
- If you want to start to translate the manual into a new language, please address it to the Zend Framework documentation list.
- Monitor changes to the English manual by subscribing to the email@example.com mailing list, or monitor changes by RSS
- All further questions regarding the manual translations should be discussed in the list firstname.lastname@example.org
To compile the manual on your local system, please refer to the Translator - Manual Compilation Instructions.