Orange API provide to web developers and integrators, a set of web services allowing to easily integrate telecom services into web sites and applications. The Zend_Service_OrangeApi components provides a clean and simple interface to the » Orange APIs and additionally offers functionality In order to make such APIs easy to use for Zend developers, Orange supplies a core Zend component.
Proposed Component Name
0.1 - 23 June 2010 : Draft. (wiki revision: 51)
The Orange APIs, available on Orange APIs, are currently the following :
to improve handling and performance.
Orange API provide to web developers and integrators, a set of web services allowing to easily integrate telecom services into web sites and applications.
The Zend_Service_OrangeApi components provides a clean and simple interface to the » Orange APIs and additionally offers functionality
In order to make such APIs easy to use for Zend developers, Orange supplies a core Zend component.
- This component wraps Orange APis in a raw manner (i.e parameters names, methods names, returned values)
- This component is as exhaustive as possible, regarding APIs functionalities.
- This component does not include parameters validity control, it will be done on the server side.
- This component relay server-side returned errors by throwing exceptions, containing errors codes and errors messages.
- This component allow subclassing, for any useful purpose.
Every Orange API is accessed through a single class which inherits the common Zend_Service_OrangeApi_Client class.
Each API class is named after the official Orange API denomination.
Each API class instanciation is done by passing the mandatory Orange access key ("id" parameter) to the constructor.
- Milestone 1: [DONE] Set a common architecture for all APIs
- Milestone 2: [DONE] Working prototype checked into the incubator supporting use cases.
- Milestone 4: [DONE] Initial documentation exists.
Here's the example of proxy settings using sms api call. The same method is available for any other api.