|New Proposal Template|
This page has been created from a template that uses "zones." To proceed:
This proposal is under construction and is not ready for review.
Proposed Component Name
0.05 - 21 March 2007 - Draft In Progress (wiki revision: 2)
- Zend_Yaml must implement the YAML 1.1 specification (excluding Unicode support until a later version)
- Zend_Yaml must support both string literal and file based loading
- Milestone 1: Implement basic YAML loading without Unicode support
- Milestone 2: Unit Tests and class refactoring
- Milestone 3: Debugging and Use Case testing
- Milestone 4: Documentation
- Milestone 5: Adding Unicode support
- Various Zend_Yaml_Token subclasses to represent lexical tokens.
Load a YAML string directly.
Load a YAML file streamed from an fopen() resource.