Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
|New Proposal Template|
This page has been created from a template that uses "zones." To proceed:
- Edit the page
- Replace sample content within each zone-data tag with your own content
- Remove this notice
- Save the page
- When you are ready for community review, move this page to the Ready for Review section on the edit page.
|No placeholders allowed!|
Please do not create placeholders. Wait until you have sufficient content to replace all sample data in the proposal template before creating your proposal document.
Zend Framework: Zend_Magic Component Proposal
Table of Contents
Zend\Protobuff is a simple component that provide encoding and decoding Google Protocol Buffers
3. Component Requirements, Constraints, and Acceptance Criteria
- This component will correctly reads .proto files
- The generated skeleton class will support Google Class API.
- This component will support encode data.
- This component will support decode data.
- This component will provide client through Google Protocol Buffers
- This component will provide server based on Google Protocol Buffers
4. Dependencies on Other Framework Components
5. Theory of Operation
The component is instantiated with a mind-link that ...
6. Milestones / Tasks
- Milestone 1: [DONE] Create base abstract class
- Milestone 2: [DONE STAGE-1] Realize encoder Protocol buffers
- Milestone 3: [DONE STAGE-1]Realize decoder Protocol buffers
- Milestone 4: Add support .proto files specification
- Milestone 5: Add generation classes based on .proto file
7. Class Index
8. Use Cases
9. Class Skeletons