Zend_Service_GoGrid is a class to manage the web services API of the GoGrid cloud services. In particulat the API of GoGrid offers the management of the following services: The Zend_Service_GoGrid component will manage all these services.
Proposed Component Name
1.0 - 19 April 2011: Initial Draft. (wiki revision: 4)
The GoGrid API is a proprietary API that allows GoGrid developers, admins, and users to programmatically access the functions that are available through the UI of GoGrid services.
The API is a REST-like API meaning all API calls are submitted as HTTP GET or POST requests.
The current version of the GoGrid API is 1.8.
Zend_Service_GoGrid is a class to manage the web services API of the GoGrid cloud services.
In particulat the API of GoGrid offers the management of the following services:
The Zend_Service_GoGrid component will manage all these services.
- This component will require a valid GoGrid account.
- This component will implement full GoGrid REST API.
- This component will throw an Exception in case of a response error.
Zend\Service\GoGrid is an abstract class with methods and properties common to all the GoGrid services, like the API key, the procedure to build the checksum for the API call, etc. Each subclass of Zend\Service\GoGrid implements a specific service, for instance Zend\Service\GoGrid\Job implements the job cloud services of GoGrid.
These subclasses will use the Zend\Rest\Client\RestClient to perform the API REST calls. The REST output will be managed using the XML format.
- Milestone 1: Complete proposal
- Milestone 2: Prototype
- Milestone 3: Job API
- Milestone 4: Load Balancer API
- Milestone 5: Server API
- Milestone 6: Server Image API
- Milestone 7: IP API
- Milestone 8: Password API
- Milestome 9: Billing API
- Milestone 10: Utility API
- Milestone 11: Unit tests, checked into Git (ZF 2.0)
- Milestone 12: Refactor all the classes fot the ZF 1.*
- Milestone 13: Unit tests, checked into SVN (ZF 1.*)
- Milestone 14: Initial documentation exists