You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
- subscribe to the Zend Framework documentation list by sending an email to email@example.com
- the address of the Zend Framework documentation list is firstname.lastname@example.org
- sign the CLA, and send a copy to email@example.com
- please coordinate with the team leader for the particular language translation (see below)
- if you want to start to translate the manual into a new language, please address it to the Zend Framework documentation list
- all further questions regarding the manual translations should be discussed in the list firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this wiki page is missing something, please add it or fix it. Thanks!
- to compile the manual on your local system, please refer to the [Zend Framework Translator - Manual Compilation Instructions].
- an older obsolete version can be found here: http://framework.zend.com/developer/browser/trunk/documentation/manual/README.txt