Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Zend Framework: Zend_Io Component Proposal
Table of Contents
Zend_Io is a package providing means to read/write primitive PHP types (string, integers, ...) to a character stream.
3. Component Requirements, Constraints, and Acceptance Criteria
- This component will read primitive PHP types from character streams.
- This component will write primitive PHP types into character streams.
It's possible to use regular PHP file functions to carry out operations on the same resource while it is used by Zend_Io_Reader.
4. Dependencies on Other Framework Components
5. Theory of Operation
6. Milestones / Tasks
- DONE: Milestone 1: Working prototype transformed from existing code (necessary tasks: conform to Zend naming conventions, and refactor to support the new API described here).
- Milestone 2: Unit tests exist and work.
- Milestone 3: Initial documentation exists.
- Milestone 4: Moved to core.
7. Class Index
8. Use Cases
9. Class Skeletons