This IRC Meeting is planned for 20:00 UTC on Wednesday, 10 October 2012.
Please feel free to add topics, according to the template on the parent page.
Matthew will provide a status update for v2.1.
Currently, we have more than a dozen mailing lists, most of which are mostly unused. Having this many mailing lists presents a bit of a quandary to users, as they have to then decide which mailing list to post to - and in some cases, this isn't particularly clear.
Matthew and Ralph propose weeding out all lists except the following:
- fw-announce (many people depend on this one)
- fw-general (for all usage questions)
- zf-contributors (for development discussions)
- fw-svn-docs (for discussion of documentation translation in ZF1; we'd close this once ZF1 is sunsetted)
- fw-all (to subscribe to all of the above)
We would then remove the following:
- fw-svn (mostly useless at this point, but one of the few that could be kept)
(Yeah, even I was unaware some of these existed!)
|Trim the mailing lists - Should we discuss this? (Log In to vote.)|