1.1 - 20 December 2007 Zend_Service_RememberTheMilk is a lightweight wrapper for the free REST API
Proposed Component Name
Darby Felton, Zend liaison
1.0 - 25 March 2007
available for the Remember The Milk to-do list management service.
1.1 - 20 December 2007
Zend_Service_RememberTheMilk is a lightweight wrapper for the free REST API
- Accepts an API key and automatically includes it as a parameter in subsequent
- Supports all API methods excluding those listed under rtm.test (for which
support is not planned) and rtm.timelines (which will be handled internally).
Naming conventions will differ from those in the API itself, but will be
similar enough that they should prove intuitive to users.
- Returns server responses as lightweight data objects.
Performs the requested API call and returns the server response in the form of a
data object. Authentication is handled internally using a user-specified API
key. Timelines (essentially user session identifiers to allow for reversal of
previous transactions) are also handled internally without any user
- Milestone 1: [DONE] Design notes will be published here
- Milestone 2: Working prototype will be checked into the incubator
- Milestone 3: Working unit tests will be checked into the incubator
- Milestone 4: Documentation will be checked into the incubator