We appreciate the volunteer effort to translate Zend Framework documentation. This is a big job, and we have many terrific people helping us around the world.
- Subscribe to the Zend Framework documentation list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an account for yourself on our JIRA issue tracker, if you haven't done so already.
- Sign the Contributor License Agreement, and send a copy to email@example.com by email, fax, or postal mail; see CLA for more information. We will process your CLA as promptly as we can, and we will grant to your account privileges to commit changes in the documentation directory.
- Please coordinate with the team leader for the particular language translation. See Documentation Team.
- If you want to start to translate the manual into a new language, please address it to the Zend Framework documentation list.
- Monitor changes to the English manual by subscribing to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, or you can also monitor changes by RSS
- All further questions regarding the manual translations should be discussed in the list email@example.com
It is recommended to render the manual into HTML to test your changes.
To compile the manual on your local system, please refer to the Translator - Manual Compilation Instructions.