We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apigility 1.0.4!
This is our fourth maintenance release of Apigility.
This release contains a number of fixes to ensure the ability to use Apigility on IBM i. Among them:
One lingering issue we've had reported is an error when creating APIs: the UI reports an error, but the API has been created. We made several patches that, in aggregate, should resolve these issues going forward:
Additionally, for those users using Apache to serve the Admin UI and Admin API, we have stopped using backslashes in URI identifiers (Apache rejects URI-encoded slashes by default).
Other fixes were also made that are detailed under the "zf-apigility-admin" header below.
zf-apigility-documentation was not using the correct configuration key to discover input filters, which meant it was not reporting fields at all. This had further implications for zf-apigility-documentation-swagger, which was then unable to expose models based on those fields. This situation is now resolved.
While Apigility has supported retrieving collections in REST services, creating, replacing, updating, or deleting them has been an exercise left to the developer previously. With this release, field definitions can now be used to validate the items passed to collections, giving collections first-class support.
zf-console was extensively updated, with many contributions and ideas from Zend's Slavey Karadzhov. These include:
handlerkey for a command.
Explodefilter (split comma or other delimited arguments to an array), a
QueryStringfilter (specify arguments in query string format), and a
Jsonfilter (specify arguments in JSON).
zf-console is shaping up as a capable microframework for CLI commands!
Many thanks to everyone who contributed fixes, big or small, towards this release!
Subscribe to this blog via RSS.