Caution: The documentation you are viewing is
for an older version of Zend Framework.
You can find the documentation of the current version at docs.zendframework.com
Migration from Zend Framework 1 — Zend Framework 2 2.1.5 documentation
Migration from Zend Framework 1¶
This guide is intended to provide tools and strategies for migrating from Zend Framework 1 to Zend Framework 2. There is no single solution that will work for every project, nor any tools to automate the process.
In this guide, we will cover the following:
- Tools for namespacing your code.
- Tools for consuming Zend Framework 2 within your Zend Framework 1 application.
- Strategies for running Zend Framework 2 and Zend Framework 1 in parallel.
- Strategies for making your code easier to migrate, focussing primarily on clean separation of your domain logic and the MVC layer.
- Strategies for migrating the MVC layer.
- Strategies for migrating your domain layer.